New Law: Provisional Waiver – I-601A Waiver

Does the following apply to you?

1)       You entered without inspection or illegally

2)      You are married to a US Citizen

3)      You can show that your spouse or parent will suffer an extreme hardship if you cannot get a green card

If this applies to you, take advantage of this new law and contact our office.